Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Collin Raye Releases "Undefeated" Written With Daughter

Over his career, Collin Raye has charted thirty singles on the U.S. country charts; he has also charted twice on the Adult Contemporary format as a duet partner on two Jim Brickman songs. Four of Raye's singles have reached Number One on the Billboard country music charts: 1992's "Love, Me" and "In This Life", 1994's "My Kind of Girl", and 1998's "I Can Still Feel."

Raye's latest album, Never Going Back, was released in 2009 on the Saguaro Road label. It included the track "She's With Me," which is a tribute to Raye's granddaughter, Haley, who died from a severe but undiagnosed brain disorder earlier this year. He has just released a new single to i-Tunes and has taken to his website this week to announce the new single that hits close to home:

Hello friends, it's that wonderful time of year again! I love the holidays because that means spending time with family, giving thanks for our blessings, wonderful music, and good home cooking! The past year has been a trying time for my family, but my faith has carried me through and made me a stronger person. In the midst of those trying times, my daughter Britanny and I wrote a new song called "Undefeated." This song was truly a gift from God and we hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed writing it! May it bless you and your family! Happy Thanksgiving and God bless!

Collin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar