Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am in love with Inglot....but I can't buy it in the UK!??!

 I am all over these.

I've been thinking about what I want to get from Inglot this week. I am calling into the store in Dublin while I am in Ireland to get some kit bits. I had planned on finally finishing my palette of eye shadows but then I found these.

You cannot argue with body sparkles! I am into the idea of those green 3D looking sparkles. I like the idea because I've just bought a Bobbi Brown green eyeliner and these would suit it for a dirty green smokey eye with a glittery kick. Mind you, at €13 a pot, it wouldn't break the bank. I don't know if I could justify more then one pot though!

 I quite like those black stars though. I'm impressed with them so I may build up a kit over time. I do have a soft spot for Inglot however I don't understand why they are not based in the UK. They have a huge list of places and I've been in their Rome store so why no UK?
I know they have just opened a brand new store in Galway.......so maybe that might be a good excuse for Galway sometime? However it's hard to beat the Dublin store and I can use my PRO discount there.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar