Last night started out fabulously. I got enough pics to make 'me' happy at Eco Fashion Week 2012.
Unfortunately, there was a mix up of some kind, or may be something else?
I got an official invite as 'media', but after 2 tries to sit and prepare, I was moved one more time. I was moved to the back row. How am I supposed to work? Why was I even invited?
I left with composure. I was upset, yes, but I could only understand. It's difficult to run a show smoothly. It just never happens, so there will be glitches. I was factored in there.
I can't wait to see the photos taken from last night! :D
Please, whoever saw, I am not a DIVA, I just was embarrassed because everyone around saw the whole thing. I just wanted out. I think anyone in my position would have felt the same or reacted the way I did.
Regardless, I know they will produce a fabulous show!
I wish you all well.
Unfortunately, there was a mix up of some kind, or may be something else?
I got an official invite as 'media', but after 2 tries to sit and prepare, I was moved one more time. I was moved to the back row. How am I supposed to work? Why was I even invited?
I left with composure. I was upset, yes, but I could only understand. It's difficult to run a show smoothly. It just never happens, so there will be glitches. I was factored in there.
I can't wait to see the photos taken from last night! :D
Please, whoever saw, I am not a DIVA, I just was embarrassed because everyone around saw the whole thing. I just wanted out. I think anyone in my position would have felt the same or reacted the way I did.
Regardless, I know they will produce a fabulous show!
I wish you all well.


0 Yorumlar