Every once in a blue moon, my mom will let me take her tennis bracelet out for a spin. When I wear it, I constantly look down and admire the sparkly beauty (well that, and to make sure it's safely secured on my arm!).
I realllllllly want one of my own... I can't remember a time when I didn't want one. I mean, how can you not want a bracelet basically made up of just diamonds?! Well...let me tell you, I'm pretty darn good at saving, but a tennis bracelet is definitely not in my budget at the moment. I also think it's a somewhat romantic gift that would make for a special present from a guy... so in short, I'm not getting a tennis bracelet of my own anytime soon, ha!
I was introduced to Eve's Addiction which is a pretty neat site with a large variety of costume jewels. They have a piece that is similar to the look of a tennis bracelet and when they said I could pick a piece, I chose the above bracelet. It fits in well with my arm parties and seems to work for most occasions. I think it's a great alternative to the ever-popular pave link bracelet as it is different but gives a similar amount of sparkle to your wrist. Plus it's a little more toned down and classic than the pave link bracelet which is a plus in my book.
So what do you think? Do you have a tennis bracelet?! For now this pretty little bracelet will do, but you better believe, I'm dreaming big (Dad, are you reading?!)! Have a fabulous day!
0 Yorumlar