Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Totally Transformed: Updating An Old Bathroom Vanity

Transform an old, dated bathroom vanity with a makeover and turn it into a modern piece with a little paint and a few inexpensive accents.

It's easier than you think to customize it and create your dream bathroom in the process.

Brown Distressed Bathroom Vanity DIY Makeover

Way back in April, we started renovating our bathroom.

While the room is basically finished and the kids are back to destroying using it, it's not ready for a final reveal.

Update: It's ready- here's the reveal

I'm still collecting accessories and putting on the finishing touches. However, what I am ready to show you is my totally transformed bathroom vanity.

You'd never, ever guess that it was the same one that came with the house if I didn't tell you.

I'm pretty shocked myself.
Read More of This Article

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar