in this photo. I didn't spot it at the time as I was so interested in trying to focus on the bee. I only saw what was behind it when I transferred it to my laptop that night. Can you see him?
I was kicking myself that I didn't see it at the time. I probably would have taken a hundred photos to try and get it into more focus than this one single shot. The funny thing is I have been looking all summer for a Preying Mantis to photograph. Oh well!
I asked our son if he would pose on one of my favorite bridges, and he obliged. When I showed him this shot later he joked that the only thing that would make it better would be if he had a big bug next to him. Hmmm....
I got to work.
Not perfect but he had a good laugh when I showed it to him.







0 Yorumlar