Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Headless DVD Winner

Yesterday I got around to picking a winner for my giveaway. Ten people signed up for it, which is honestly less than I thought I would get. Considering I got nearly 100 views. Since I don't do many giveaways, maybe some of you don't think I was actually giving anything away. Anyway, this was still the most people I've had sign up for a giveaway, so there is that at least.

I wrote down all your names, put numbers out beside them at random, and had a friend of mine that wasn't signed up for the giveaway pick a number. I thought this would be the most fair way to do this. I had people I see as friends sign up, so I didn't want to make it look like I was playing favorites if one of them did happen to win. The number that was picked ended up being for Vale! She left a comment at my other blog. Congrats to you Vale. I hope you like your signed DVD. Let me know what you thought of the movie once you get a chance to watch it!

To those that didn't win. I was hoping to have something worked out, but I haven't heard back from anyone about it yet. I'm trying to find out if I can get some more signed DVD's. If I can, you all might still be hearing from me. If I get more, I will not be holding another giveaway. Only those of you that signed up will be able to get them. If you didn't sign up, well too fucking bad. Stay tuned to this space. I will update things as I find out more.

Edit: I have ordered more copies of the signed Headless DVD. I will be in contact with everyone, yes everyone that signed up, soon. Be on the look out for messages or emails. Thanks and congrats to all!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar