Singers Lisa and Lim Jeong-hee were happy with trot singer Im Young-woong's sock Gift.
Lisa posted a picture on her SNS account on the 13th with an article.
The photo released shows Lim Jeong-hee, Im Young-woong and Lisa standing side by side staring at the camera; the three posed with a wide smile and a full-on personality. In particular, they boasted a long stretch of legs and boasted an extraordinary proportion, attracting Eye-catching.
Lisa said, "Im Young-woong is a sock gift and we like it. I'll wear it well! Thank you." Lim Jin-hee also added to the warmth by saying, "I enjoyed the vocal queens and the top 6!"
On the other hand, TV Chosun 'I will sing the song' which was aired on the 12th - Love Colcenta 'was featured as a vocal queen. On this day, singer Won Mi-yeon, Lim Jin-hee, Park Min-hye, Youngji, Lisa and Lee Young-hyun appeared on the stage and showed a solid vocal ability. As a result, Queens 6 won the TOP6 4-1.

0 Yorumlar