Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Mint Green Varnishes

 Chanel started it and now Dior are going to continue it! Jade nail varnish has been a must have since Chanel popped it down the catwalk a few seasons ago in 2009. It became a sell out color with actual waiting lists all over the country. While I am not a fan of Chanel and their polishes - I have Mimosa which is actually shit. It takes ages to dry, needs several coats, is streaky and chips easily - oh and it doesn't come off easily! While I am not a fan, I am however a big fan of their colors. I wanted to try mint green but I didn't want to buy Chanel again....so luckily, Dior have introduced Waterlily into their garden party collection and its gorgeous....
 As you can see. It's a lighter color and has less pigment then the Chanel polish but is still gorgeous. I like that Dior has good stay power. This I think is in a series of three polishes all with an almost pastel quality to them.
But another option is the new 'Hyperion' shade from MAC as well. This is more of a duck egg blue-ish jade then the more green versions of Chanel or Dior. It is gorgeous though. It's part of a limited edition of varnishes from MAC as one of three polishes from the Daphne Guinness collection. The collection also features some gorgeous lipglosses and two beautiful dip dye effect blushers as well. You need to be quick though - some of the glosses are already sold out as are the blushers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar