Talk about somebody who just didn't get it! Take a look at this neat mini-mountain and tell me that Frontierland is better off without it. I dares ya! Notice how the Mine Train tracks pass beneath this particular waterfall.

Zooming in a bit, we can see one of the big horned sheep that were only on the mountain for a short while. Apparently they scared the pack mules.

Here's a slightly different angle. I'm pretty sure that the aforementioned mules passed over that "natural arch" bridge, following a trail that took them around the opposite side of the peak and into Nature's Wonderland.

I think that this photo was taken from the Nature's Wonderland side of the mountain. It looks great from every angle! This waterfall was known as the "3 sisters".

Zooming in a bit, we can see one of the big horned sheep that were only on the mountain for a short while. Apparently they scared the pack mules.
Here's a slightly different angle. I'm pretty sure that the aforementioned mules passed over that "natural arch" bridge, following a trail that took them around the opposite side of the peak and into Nature's Wonderland.
I think that this photo was taken from the Nature's Wonderland side of the mountain. It looks great from every angle! This waterfall was known as the "3 sisters".

0 Yorumlar